- The mission of the Church is to serve as Christ’s chosen vehicle for the execution of his judicial and redemptive work throughout the world.
- In spite of all the discussion about ″change″ that we have heard over the past few years, whether it has been from our politicians or from progressive groups who want to reform the Catholic Church, there has been practically little discourse about changing the person that we see every day when we look in the mirror.
The mission of the Catholic Church is to carry out and continue the work that Jesus Christ began while he was here on Earth. The members of the Church as well as the Church itself are obligated to: spread the Word of God. Assist people who are struggling.
What is the primary purpose of the Catholic Church?
- The fundamental goals of the Catholic Church are for its members to achieve salvation for themselves, as well as to remember and spread the Gospel, principally by obediently living according to its teachings.
- In order to accomplish this goal, the Church brings together individuals from all different states, times, and languages in order to praise God, follow Christ, and invite others to join us on our path to redemption.
Why did Christ create the Catholic Church?
Christ established the Catholic Church in order to ″worship, adore, and serve″ God and to bring honor to the Creator of the universe. The glory of God and the enjoyment and participation in that splendor by the family of God are the goals.
What is the purpose of the church in the Bible?
- The goal of the church is to bring together individuals from a variety of walks of life and skill sets, as well as to educate them and provide them opportunity to participate in the work that God is doing.
- This is accomplished on a cellular level within the body as well as on a societal level in the wider globe.
- The internal operation of the church is described in Acts 2:42: ″And they committed themselves to the teaching and the fellowship of the apostles,″
What is the mission of the Christian community in the church?
″The purpose of the Christian community is to evangelize, which is to tell people the good news that Jesus died to offer them forgiveness and to allow them, by trusting in him, to be reconciled to God through faith in him. This is the mission of the Christian community.″ What is the purpose of God’s work?